Waterfront homes in Missouri’s famed Lake of the Ozarks are sought after throughout the Midwest and far beyond. The area is known for its restaurants, shopping, golf and a wide array of recreational activities. The 54,000-acre lake offers world-class boating, fishing, and skiing. Its 1,150 miles of shoreline is home to stunning lakefront homes, luxury communities, and top notch resorts.
Whether it’s your main residence or a summer getaway, if you own a lake house in the picturesque Lake of the Ozarks region, consider selling it at auction with the help of Cates Auction & Realty Company. As the most experienced Lake of the Ozarks real estate auction company, we make selling your lake home a fast, hassle-free process, typically completed within 30 days.
Lake of the Ozarks, MO Real Estate Agents
We partner with Lake of the Ozarks real estate agents to provide professional auction services throughout the region including the following areas:
- Osage Beach, MO: Known as “The Heart of the Lake of the Ozarks,” Osage Beach attracts more than 100,000 visitors during the summer season, many of them owners of beautiful vacation homes. Many of the lakes most popular shopping and dining destinations are found in Osage Beach.
- Lake Ozark, MO: The town of Lake Ozark is another popular tourist destination in the Lake of the Ozarks region. The city consists of approximately 715 homes, including a variety of vacation retreats, secondary residences, and luxury homes.
- Four Seasons, MO: The village of Four Seasons is home to the Lodge of the Four Seasons, a popular waterfront resort known for its unique artwork, stunning Japanese gardens and challenging championship golf course. There is also an abundance of desirable condominiums that serve as popular vacation rentals and second homes.
- Sunrise Beach, MO: Sunrise Beach is located on the west side of The Lake of the Ozarks. The completion of the construction of Bagnell Dam in 1931 ultimately led to the development of wonderful resort communities in the area along with many waterfront homes.
- Camdenton, MO: Camdenton is the seat of Camden County and is sometimes referred to as “The Hub City of Lake of the Ozarks.” Camdenton is the site of numerous festivals and outdoor recreation activities. It is centrally located for many popular waterfront developments.
Developments and Communities
The Lake of the Ozarks is also home to specialized developments and communities that provide perfect settings for luxury lakeside living, including:
- Porto Cima: The Club at Porto Cima features several carefully planned private communities consisting of gorgeous waterfront homes and luxury amenities such as golf, yacht club, fine dining and more.
- Tan-Tar-A: Tan-Tar-A Resort combines a golf course, marina and outdoor water park in one family-oriented Ozark resort. Tan-Tar-A Estates is home to a variety of attractive properties that serve as primary and secondary residences.
- The Villages: The Villages at Shawnee Bend is a premier Lake of the Ozarks home development featuring a number of naturally wooded lakefront and lake-view homes and luxury amenities such as championship tennis courts, a community swimming pool and clubhouse.
Experience the Many Benefits of Selling Lake of the Ozarks Property at Auction
Some of the most gorgeous homes we’ve ever sold are on the shores of the Lake of the Ozarks Missouri!
Our time-tested auction method features a sophisticated marketing system, customized to your home, that will attract more qualified lake house buyers to your auction. You also get the advantage of competitive bidding to ensure you get the best possible price for your property. Innovative online bidding adds convenience for remote buyers looking for vacation homes at Lake of the Ozarks. What’s more, you have the flexibility to select the most appropriate time to sell.
Contact the Lake of the Ozarks, MO, real estate agents at Cates Auction & Real Estate Company for more information, and be sure to submit our free property analysis form today.