Do you own lake property in the greater Kansas City area that you are considering selling? Lake properties are unique and your selling approach should be, too. You could spend a lot of time and energy by attempting to sell lake property the traditional way — listing it for sale with an agent and hoping lots of qualified buyers show up at your doorstep. A simpler, faster method of selling lake property is using the effective, hassle-free auction services offered by Cates Auction & Realty Company.
We Know How to Sell Your Kansas City Lake House
At Cates Auction & Realty Company, we provide an array of time-tested auction services that have helped to sell homes in popular lake areas in and around Kansas City. Examples include:
- Lake of the Ozarks: Waterfront homes in Missouri’s famed Lake of the Ozarks area. Learn more >>
- Loch Lloyd — Kansas City, MO: Located on the south side of the Kansas City metro area and adjacent to the Kansas border, the community of Lock Lloyd features a wide selection of beautifully designed homes and easy access to a challenging Tom Watson Signature Design 18-hole golf course.
- Lake Lotawana, MO: The city of Lake Lotawana is a picturesque lake community located southeast of the Kansas City metro area. The expansive 600-acre lake is surrounded by a wide variety of gorgeous residential properties and is a prime area for selling or buying real estate.
- Lake Quivira, KS: Lake Quivira is the result of the vision of Charles Gault, who endeavored to create “a lake of the finest water in this part of Kansas.” Today, Lake Quivira is a thriving residential community of 393 homes with access to an assortment of luxury amenities.
- Weatherby Lake, MO: Named for the sparkling 274-acred lake that serves as the centerpiece of the city, Weatherby Lake is a private lake community of about 2,000 residents. A highlight of the community is the Weatherby Lake Yacht Club that offers sailing programs, boat racing and numerous social activities.
- Lake Jacomo — Blue Springs, MO: Lake Jacomo is a stunning 970-acre freshwater reservoir located in 7,800-acre Fleming Park and featuring a state-of-the-art marina. The area is known for its beautiful waterfront properties and abundance of outdoor recreational activities.
- Blue Springs Lake — Blue Springs, MO: Also located in Fleming Park, Blue Springs Lake is a 720-acre freshwater lake surrounded by an array of attractive single-family homes.
- Lake Olathe — Olathe, KS: Situated on the west side of the city of Olathe, Lake Olathe is a 170-acre body of water surrounded by 208 acres of scenic landscape. The area features a number of high-value lakefront properties of all types.
- Longview Lake — Kansas City, MO: Located just a few minutes south of the Kansas City metro region, Longview Lake is a highly popular recreational area featuring an expansive 930-acre lake surrounded by a variety of magnificent lakefront properties.
- Raintree Lake — Lee’s Summit, MO: Raintree Lake features properties with values ranging from $200,000 to $900,000. Known as a fabulous place for raising a family, Raintree Lake offers plenty of fun-filled lake activities, as well as an assortment of community events for people of all ages.
- Smithville Lake — Smithville, MO: Smithville Lake offers the advantage of small-town living in a picturesque lakeside community, along with easy access to the Kansas City metro region. The 7,200-acre lake features more than 175 miles of shoreline and includes a golf complex, wildlife habitat and numerous outdoor activities, such as hunting, fishing and camping.
- Riss Lake — Parkville, MO: Located in the beautiful rolling hills of Parkville, MO, Riss Lake consists of approximately 740 homes with values ranging from $400,000 to $6 million. The gorgeous 134-acre lake provides ample opportunity for sailing and fishing. Amenities include three community swimming pools, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts and excellent playground facilities.
- Lake Tapawingo, MO: Derived from a Native American word meaning “beautiful water” or “beautiful place,” Lake Tapawingo consists of 375 homes and 850 residents. The small but impressive 87.8-acre lake is the site of an assortment of appealing lakefront properties.
What Are the Advantages of the Auction Process When Selling Lake Property?
A common question our clients ask is, “Why should I sell my lake house through an auction instead of a traditional real estate agent?” As a Cates Auction Real Estate Company client in the Kansas City metro area, you will enjoy numerous advantages including:
- Simple, Hassle-Free Sales Process: You can sell your Missouri lake property at auction without contingencies in “as-is” condition (even if it’s perfect!). The use of fixed auction terms that pertain to all bidders means there is nothing to negotiate.
- Sophisticated Marketing: We’ll work with you to create a professional, customized saturation marketing program to attract a high volume of qualified lake house buyers to your auction.
- Time-Specific: You have the flexibility to determine the most beneficial time to hold your auction.
- Speed: The compressed sales cycle used to sell lake property at auction results in a sale in 30 days or less.
- Competitive Bidding: Everyone values lake homes differently. Find the person who’s willing to pay the most for yours through buyer competition.
About Cates Auction & Realty Company
We have been helping property owners market and sell their lake homes and other quality real estate quickly and efficiently since 1942. Our extensive experience, market knowledge and unique auction strategy allows you to receive the true market value for your property in the shortest amount of time.
Take the next step toward selling lake property in the Kansas City area the fast, easy, hassle-free way. Fill out and submit our free property analysis form today.