Are you looking to sell a commercial property fast? If your property is located in the greater Kansas City metro area or surrounding regions, Cates Auction & Realty Company can help. As one of the best commercial real estate companies in the Kansas City region specializing in auction marketing, we can assist you in getting the true market value for your property. We provide a simple, hassle-free solution to expediting the sale of your commercial property. Our commercial real estate agents are dedicated to helping you find ultimate satisfaction as they guide you through the auction process.
What Types of Commercial Properties Can You Sell at Auction?
As professional experienced commercial property auctioneers, we can help you sell virtually any type of property, including:
- Office: Auction marketing is ideal for various types of office buildings, including Class A, B and C structures, Central Business District (CBD) facilities located in the heart of downtown Kansas City, and suburban office buildings and complexes.
- Hotels and Motels: As expert commercial property auctioneers, we can facilitate the sale of hotels and motels ranging from multi-story units to small roadside structures that are off the beaten path.
- Restaurants/Food Service/Bars: We can help you manage the nuances of selling various types of dining establishments, as well as bars and taverns.
- Retail: The auction strategy works well for retail properties including regional shopping malls, strip centers, community retail centers, power centers, free-standing buildings and out parcels.
- Industrial: We will help you sell all kinds of industrial facilities, ranging from heavy manufacturing to light assembly plants, distribution centers and warehouses.
- Development Land: Get exceptional value for your undeveloped commercial land by selling it at auction.
- Multi-Family: Examples of multifamily commercial properties include duplex or multi-plex developments, condominiums and apartment buildings such as garden, midrise and high-rise structures.se
- Specialty: Our clients have successfully sold a wide variety of specialty commercial properties in the Kansas City area, such as medical facilities, aquatic centers, bowling alleys, hospitals, laundromats, fitness centers, car washes, restaurants, day care facilities and many others.
Targeting Commercial Buyers With Aggressive Auction Marketing Strategies
At Cates Auction & Realty Company, we recognize that selling a commercial property at auction is not the same as selling a residential property. Our team includes experienced commercial real estate marketing specialists who understand the difference. We’ll work with you to create a targeted promotional campaign designed to sell commercial real estate fast. Our proven methodology includes a seamless integration of the following techniques:
- Direct promotion to brokers and agents specializing in your property category
- Extensive use of listings on sites such as LoopNet, CoStar and CIMLS
- Various end-user and developer targets appropriate to the property’s type and use
- LinkedIn promotions and similar vehicles
The Benefit of Dealing With Committed Buyers & Having Date Certainty
The auction process gives you access to motivated, qualified commercial buyers who are ready to bid at specified day and time, providing advantages such as:
- Reducing the risk of the buyer not closing, providing transaction certainty
- Saving sellers time and money by limiting their involvement in negotiations
- Eliminating extended due diligence periods
- Saving the time and hassle involved with finding qualified buyers
- Eliminating concerns over price degradation due to buyer demand
- Reducing expensive holding costs
How a Commercial Auction Works
As experienced commercial property auctioneers, we’ve perfected a proven seven-step selling strategy that gets results:
- Step 1: Free consultation with one of our professional commercial auctioneers, who will discuss your needs and expectations and answer your questions
- Step 2: We conduct additional research to learn more about your property and its most likely markets
- Step 3: Discussion of our recommendations and proposal, including the most suitable scheduling and bidding format
- Step 4: Agreeing to contract terms and finalizing the customized marketing plan
- Step 5: Launching the advertising campaign and opening bidding
- Step 6: Wrapping up the auction, getting signed contracts and collecting the non-refundable deposit from the buyer
- Step 7: Closing the transaction
Choosing Your Commercial Property Auctioneer
Whether you sell commercial property in a timed online auction or an on-site auction with live online bidding, Cates Auction Real Estate Company offers a number of important advantages:
- Simplicity: We make selling your commercial property so much easier. You don’t have to show the property multiple times. The auction is a “one-and-done” process. Our professional commercial auctions also eliminate the need for extended negotiations. All terms are fixed and all properties are sold “as is” and without contingencies.
- Time-Specific: You choose the date when you wish to hold your commercial auction. You will know exactly when your property will sell, allowing you to plan accordingly.
- Competitive Bidding: Potential buyers of your commercial property may have different ideas about use and value. Sell to the party willing to pay the most.
- Relationship-Focused Approach: Our commercial property auctioneers will work closely with you to develop a personalized marketing campaign. We’ll work together to determine the highest and best use for the property, then target those buyers.
- Speed: You don’t have to wait indefinitely when you sell commercial property at auction. A typical auction results in a sale in 45 days or less.
Our terms and conditions of auctions provide unique benefits to sellers that help you sell your home hassle-free and for its true market value!
What Is Cates Auction & Realty Company?
Cates Auction & Realty Company has been setting a high standard for professional real estate auctions since 1942. For more than 70 years, we’ve made providing superior client care our primary focus. We recognize that your commercial property is an extremely valuable business asset. Our expert Kansas City commercial property auctioneers will do what it takes to ensure that you sell your commercial real estate online or onsite for a true market value.
Take the first step to successfully selling commercial property at auction by filling out and submitting our free property analysis form.