Are you looking to sell a commercial property fast? If your property is located in the greater Kansas City metro area or surrounding regions, Cates Auction & Realty Company can help. As one of the best commercial real estate companies in the Kansas City region specializing in auction marketing, we can assist you in getting the true market value for your property. We provide a simple, hassle-free solution to expediting the sale of your commercial property. Our commercial real estate agents are dedicated to helping you find ultimate satisfaction as they guide you through the auction process.
What Types of Commercial Properties Can You Sell at Auction?
As professional experienced commercial property auctioneers, we can help you sell virtually any type of property, including:
- Office: Auction marketing is ideal for various types of office buildings, including Class A, B and C structures, Central Business District (CBD) facilities located in the heart of downtown Kansas City, and suburban office buildings and complexes.
- Retail: The auction strategy works well for retail properties including regional shopping malls, strip centers, community retail centers, power centers, free-standing buildings and out parcels.
- Industrial: We will help you sell all kinds of industrial facilities, ranging from heavy manufacturing to light assembly plants, distribution centers and warehouses.
- Development Land: Get exceptional value for your undeveloped commercial land by selling it at auction.
- Multi-Family: Examples of multifamily commercial properties include duplex or multi-plex developments, condominiums and apartment buildings such as garden, midrise and high-rise structures.se
- Specialty: Our clients have successfully sold a wide variety of specialty commercial properties in the Kansas City area, such as medical facilities, aquatic centers, car washes, restaurants, day care facilities and many others.
Why Choose Cates Auction as Your Commercial Property Auctioneers in Kansas City?
Whether you sell commercial property in a timed online auction or an on-site auction with live online bidding, Cates Auction Real Estate Company offers a number of important advantages:
- Simplicity: We make selling your commercial property so much easier. You don’t have to show the property multiple times. The auction is a “one-and-done” process. Our professional commercial auctions also eliminate the need for extended negotiations. All terms are fixed and all properties are sold “as is” and without contingencies.
- Time-Specific: You choose the date when you wish to hold your commercial auction. You will know exactly when your property will sell, allowing you to plan accordingly.
- Competitive Bidding: Potential buyers of your commercial property may have different ideas about use and value. Sell to the party willing to pay the most.
- Relationship-Focused Approach: Our commercial property auctioneers will work closely with you to develop a personalized marketing campaign. We’ll work together to determine the highest and best use for the property, then target those buyers.
- Speed: You don’t have to wait indefinitely when you sell commercial property at auction. A typical auction results in a sale in 45 days or less.
Our terms and conditions of auctions provide unique benefits to sellers that help you sell your home hassle-free and for its true market value!
What Is Cates Auction & Realty Company?
Cates Auction & Realty Company has been setting a high standard for professional real estate auctions since 1942. For more than 70 years, we’ve made providing superior client care our primary focus. We recognize that your commercial property is an extremely valuable business asset. Our expert Kansas City commercial property auctioneers will do what it takes to ensure that you sell your commercial real estate online or onsite for a true market value.
Take the first step to successfully selling commercial property at auction by filling out and submitting our free property analysis form.