2510 Grand Blvd. #2301-2302, Kansas City, MO 64108 (San Francisco Tower)
Enjoy 2,166 sq. ft. on the 23rd floor!
Originally a 2BR unit and a 1BR unit, this 2,166 sq ft “blank canvas” residence on the 23rd floor of the iconic San Francisco Tower has endless possibilities. Ready for updating or renovation to your desired floor plan. Two decks, expansive views, and fantastic amenities, including enclosed walkways to shopping, dining and entertainment.
Master Bedroom: Wall of windows facing east.
Master Bath: Full sized shower with body spray features. Built-in ironing station. Full sized washer and dryer.
Hall Bath: Tiled shower, storage, single vanity.
Study/Former Bedroom: Wall of windows to the east. Currently open to the living room with walk-in closet configured for entry hall access.
Living Room: Floor-to-ceiling windows. Balcony to the south.
Kitchen: Solid surface counters, tile floor, oak cabinets with lazy Susans, roll-out shelves, and brushed nickel hardware. Appliances stay.
Breakfast Room: Wall of windows to the south
Formal Dining/Original Bedroom: Wall of windows to the south.
Full Bath: Shower/tub combo. Original stacked W/D hookups.
Bedroom/Original 2302 Kitchen: Wall of windows to the south.
Family Room/Office: Currently configured with cherry custom built-in style cabinetry. Balcony to the south.
FEATURES of the UNIT(S)
2,166 square feet to work with
Sweeping 23rd floor views from every room
Two full decks (6×12 each)
Wood parquet floors throughout
Full size washer & dryer
Multiple closets including cedar
2 additional storage units
- Double unit: 2301 (1,251sf) and 2302 (915sf)
- Numerous amenities (see separate list) + storage lockers and covered parking
- 2017 Monthly HOA: 2301 = $874/mo; 2302 = $700/mo
- 2016 Taxes: $6833
- Shown by appointment
THE SAN FRANCISCO TOWER LIFESTYLE
- CONVENIENCE… Unique shopping, dining, and entertainment are all within walking distance. Climate-controlled walkways provide access to Crown Center, Union Station, and more.
- AMENITIES… Owners enjoy tennis, swimming, work-out facilities, a private 1.5 acre strolling park, club room, 28th floor deck, storage lockers and more. Covered secure parking is available and the building offers 24/7 security and attendant service.
- LOCATION… Located in the Crown Center Complex in the heart of Kansas City, residents benefit from easy access to downtown, Country Club Plaza, River Market, Crossroads Arts District, Power & Light, the street car, and more.
- VIEWS… The 23rd floor affords sweeping views of iconic Kansas City vistas including Liberty Memorial. Enjoy the views outside on two private decks or the 28th floor public deck.
In the ongoing growth of high-rise living in Kansas City, the venerable San Francisco Tower remains one of the area’s most sought-after addresses. Its prime location, wonderful amenities, and soaring presence continue to set the standard in our area. After owning this double unit for 38 years, our seller has moved and is ready for someone to bring a new vision to this wonderful home. Whether you choose to move right in, renovate to your tastes, or divide the two units, this is a tremendous opportunity.