Online Only Auction: 4 Bedroom Mobile Home | Gladstone, MO Area
Ended: 06/09/16 at 3:00 PM CDT
OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAYS, 5/29 & 6/5; 2-4PM
As Lori Herod is downsizing and moving she has chosen online auction to expedite the sale of her lovely mobile home.
2280 sq ft, 76’x32′, 4BR 3BA home (2005 model) move-in ready! Boasts open floor plan, huge master suite w/jetted tub & shower, kitchen w/island, dining & living rooms, fireplace & more! Stay at Lakeview Terrace or move to dream location!
Living Room: 18×16; carpet, southern facing picture window, lots natural light
Eat-In Kitchen: 15×22; oak cabinetry, island, large pantry, smooth surface stove, lots cabinet space
Family Room: 18×16; remote start gas fireplace with stone surround, carpet
Master Bedroom: 13×18; carpet, 4×11 walk-in closet
Master Retreat: 10×11; carpet
Master Bathroom: 8×11; jetted tub, separate shower enclosure, oak double vanity
Bedroom 2: 11×11; carpet, large single closet
Bedroom 3: 11×12; carpet, 4×5 walk-in closet
Full ‘Jack & Jill’ Bathroom: 5×7; walk-in tub/shower combo
Bedroom 4: 12×14; carpet, 4×6 walk-in closet
Laundry Room: 10×11; electric dryer hook-up,HVAC access
Hall Full Bathroom: 5×8; shower/tub combo
2005 Model 104 Mobile Home
Serial Number FR12345INABI
Forest River Housing home
4 Bed 3 Full Bath
Huge 2280 sq ft Home
76’x32’ Double Wide
5-12 Roof Pitch
New Furnace – 2015
New Water Heater – 2015
New Garbage Disposal – 2015
Nearly Move-In Ready
Huge Deck with Custom Ramp
Home Can Be Moved
A Meritus Community
$415 Lot Rental
Pair of Pools
Large Play Ground – Planned Mid 2016
New Asphalt Community Wide – 2016
Community Lake w/fountain
Vehicle Storage Available
1 Minute to MO Hwy 169
2 Minutes to I-29
THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
AUCTION CLOSING DATE: Thursday, June 9th, beginning at 3:00 p.m. (The “Soft Close” feature may cause the closing time to extend. See explanation below.)
PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS SUMMARY (see full terms for details):
- $3,000 non-refundable deposit paid at conclusion of bidding (via credit card on file)
- Balance due by certified funds Friday, June 17th, 10:00 a.m.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
For any questions regarding this auction, please email us at email@example.com.
These are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for this online auction. They consist of this introduction and twenty-five (25) numbered paragraphs that outline the relationship between you (“the Bidder”) and Cates Auction & Realty Co., Inc. (“the Auctioneer”). Throughout these Terms and Conditions, the terms “auctioneer,” “we,” “us,” and “our” will refer to the Auctioneer, and the terms “you” and “your” will refer to the Bidder.
If you want to bid in this online auction, you will first have to read these Terms and Conditions. And by placing a bid, you agree that you have read the Terms and Conditions and understand the terms are binding on both you and on the Auctioneer, and all parties will be expected to abide by the Terms and Conditions if any issues arise in connection with this sale.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully! They contain important information about the online auction itself and your rights and responsibilities as a bidder.
1. Registration: To gain access to this online auction, you will need to register and create a user name and password. You must be eighteen years old or older to register. You agree that all information that you provide during the registration process will be true and accurate. You will be banned from participation in the Auctioneer’s auctions indefinitely should you provide any false information during the registration process.
2. Credit Card: In order for the Auctioneer to process your winning bid, we must have a working Visa, MasterCard or Discover associated with your account with sufficient funds available to cover your deposit, should you be the winning bidder.
3. Bidder’s Duty to Update Information: Whether you are a new or returning bidder, you agree that if any of the information associated with your bidder number – including contact information and credit card information – changes at any time prior to, during, or after this sale, you will notify the Auctioneer of the change by updating your bidder profile.
4. Conduct of Sale: All bids, and credits in this sale will be made in United States Dollars. You agree not to use any hardware, software, program, or system that would interfere with the orderly conduct of this sale. You further agree not to copy, reproduce, or publically display any content from the Auctioneer’s website without first obtaining written permission from the Auctioneer.
5. Bidder’s Duty to Investigate: You are bidding based on the description and photos provided. Carefully inspect the description and photos. If you are not certain of the condition, completeness or suitability, please bid accordingly. Public open houses will be hosted by Auctioneer for physical inspections and all bidders are encouraged to participate prior to bidding.
- Photographs and Descriptions: The Auctioneer regularly posts property descriptions and photographs to aid bidders in the bidding process, and we make every effort to ensure that the descriptions and photographs that we post accurately represent the property being offered for sale. At all times, you are bidding on this property as described on this website, not as it may appear in any photograph.
- Bid Wisely: You agree that your failure to become fully informed about the property offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due to the Auctioneer nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
6. WARRANTY AND CONDITION: THE PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. NO ACTION TAKEN BY THE AUCTIONEER OR ITS AGENTS IS INTENDED TO CREATE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY AS TO THE PROPERTY IN THIS SALE. THE AUCTIONEER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, CONFORMITY WITH ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS OR REQUIREMENTS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, TITLE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY. IT IS BELIEVED THAT ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACCURATE BUT DESCRIPTIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
7. When You Have Been Outbid: If you are outbid during the course of this auction, you will be notified by email, if you have chosen this option when you registered. You can see if you are high bidder at any time using the “Watch List” feature; items which you have put on the Watch List will show the bidder name of the high bidder.
8. Reporting Bidding Errors: You should carefully review every bid you choose to make before submitting that bid. The Auctioneer will not automatically assume that any bid, even a bid that increases your own lower bid, was made in error. If you mistakenly increase your own bid at any time during the auction, or make some other bidding error (e.g. placing your bidder number in the price field), you must immediately contact the Auctioneer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reports of bidding errors must be made via e-mail; phone reports will not be accommodated.
9. Timeliness of Bidding Error Reports: If you make a bidding error during this auction, you must identify and report the error before the auction begins to close. The Auctioneer will not undo bidding errors reported after the auction has begun to close.
10. Bidder’s Duty to Report Fraud: You are responsible for all bids made from your account. If you believe that an unauthorized person has gained access to your account, you must notify the Auctioneer immediately by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You must also report the incident to the relevant law enforcement authorities and send the Auctioneer a copy of any resulting police report. You understand and agree that if you do not promptly report any suspected fraud to the Auctioneer and to the relevant law enforcement authorities, you will be held personally responsible for all purchases made using your account and bidder number.
11. Changes in Circumstance: All aspects of this auction are subject to change without notice. The Auctioneer reserves the right to, at any time: (1) add or remove items from the auction, (2) split or combine lots, (3) add minimum bids or reserve prices, (4) cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule the sale of an individual item, lot, auction, and/or auction event, (5) make changes to the auction’s closing, inspection, or removal times, or (6) take any other action the Auctioneer deems necessary to effect the fair conduct of this sale or protection of buyers’, sellers’, or other parties’ interests.
12. Closing: the Auctioneer’s online auctions are designed to mimic traditional “live” actions. For this reason, this auction will have a soft closing.
Soft Closing: The closing time is automatically extended an additional 2 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the 2 minutes leading up to the property’s scheduled closing time.
13. Winning Bids: If you place a bid in this sale, and your bid is determined to be the winning bid, you become obligated to pay for the property that you have won at the price you gave as your bid plus the published buyer’s premium.
- Notification: If you place the winning bid in this auction, the Auctioneer will contact you by e-mail to let you know that you have won. This e-mail notification may be the only contact you receive from the Auctioneer about your winning bid; this means that you are responsible for checking your e-mail following the close of the auction to determine if you have won.
- Paperwork (pertaining to payments described below):
1) Upon payment of the required deposit, you will receive a receipt for payment showing the balance due as described in these terms.
2) Upon satisfactory payment of the balance due by the published deadline, you will receive keys, title, and a completed “Bill of Sale.” A lien release, if applicable, will be provided as soon as it is available.
- Bid Inquiries: If you believe that you placed a winning bid, but do not receive an e-mail, you must notify the Auctioneer by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your situation by 9:00am on the day after of the auction has closed. You agree that the Auctioneer will be the sole authority regarding the identification of winning bids.
14. Payment will be made in the form of an initial deposit and a balance due prior to possession.
- DEPOSIT: At the conclusion of this auction, the credit card associated with your account will be automatically charged for the published deposit amount. For this reason, it is imperative that you provide the Auctioneer with a credit card that has sufficient credit available to pay for the full deposit at the moment the auction closes! This deposit is non-refundable.
- BALANCE DUE: The remaining balance due (high bid + buyer’s premium – deposit) must be made in certified funds (cashier’s check or wire transfer) no later than the published deadline in order to receive possession of the property and a Bill of Sale. Failure to provide the balance due by the published deadline will be considered a breach of the obligation created by participation in the auction and will result in forfeiture of the deposit and any other available remedies.
- Suspension: You understand and agree that if, at the end of this auction, the Auctioneer is twice unable to charge your credit card for the entire amount of your deposit, the Auctioneer will suspend your online bidding privileges indefinitely and you will be obligated to provide alternate means of payment immediately.
- Chargebacks Prohibited: You agree that you will accept the charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts required for deposit and any costs or fees discussed elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions.
15. Buyer’s Premium: A 10% buyer’s premium is added to every purchase. This means that if your winning bids add up to $50,000, your purchase price is $55,000. (Of this amount, the published deposit will be charged to your credit card on file with the balance due to be paid by certified funds as described in these Terms & Conditions).
16. Financing: Financing is not a contingency of sale in this offering. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you ensure in advance that you are able to obtain any necessary financing to satisfy your obligation and complete the transaction if you are the winning bidder.
16. Default and Resale: You agree that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If you still refuse to pay after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to resell the property, and you further agree to pay (1) any cost associated with the resale and (2) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
17. Future use of the property: You acknowledge that winning the bidding and completing the transaction with the Auctioneer simply provides title to, and possession of, the property. Continued use of the property in its current location may be governed by outside agencies which may require further action on the part of the buyer.
18. Claims and Choice of Venue: Any claim or controversy out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be settled either (1) in Clay County, Missouri’s Small Claims Court, if the claim in question amounts to less than $5,000, or (2) by means of arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, if the claim in question amounts to more than $5,000. In the event of arbitration, judgments upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction. You agree that all claims will be litigated or arbitrated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. Venue in every case will be Clay County, Missouri. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should any party file an action contrary to this paragraph, the counterparty may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs.
19. Interim or Preliminary Relief: Notwithstanding the contents of these Terms and Conditions, you agree that the Auctioneer may seek interim or preliminary relief in a court having jurisdiction in order to protect any rights or property that the Auctioneer may have pending arbitration or litigation.
20. Liability: In all cases, the Auctioneer’s liability, and the liability of the seller of the property in this auction, will be limited to the refund of your purchase price. The Auctioneer will not be liable for any amount in connection with the postponement or cancellation of this auction, or the withdrawal of property from this auction. In no event will the Auctioneer be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this auction or any related sale or transaction.
- No Liability for the Acts of Third Parties: The Auctioneer is not responsible for any action taken by any seller, bidder, or other third party before, during, or after this auction.
- No Liability for Site Malfunction: You understand that this auction is online-only, and so relies on devices and programs that may malfunction without warning. You agree that the Auctioneer will not be liable for any error or inconvenience that may be the result of such a malfunction. You further understand and agree that the Auctioneer may void or suspend any sale, or resell any item, if the Auctioneer determines a transaction to have been affected by any site malfunction.
21. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Auctioneer and its employees, officers, owners, affiliates, agents, and representatives from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs, related to, arising from, or associated with you, your agents or representatives including, but not limited to, personal injury or property damage caused at any sales site or during removal or transportation of property won at auction, any dispute with another bidder, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
22. Limitations: These Terms and Conditions do not, nor are they intended to create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, or franchisor-franchisee relationship. These Terms and Conditions cannot be altered except in writing by the Auctioneer.
23. Severability: If any term, provision, paragraph, condition, or other portion of this agreement, or the application of these, to any person, place, or circumstance, is held to be invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remainder of this agreement and such term, provision, covenant or condition as applied to other persons, places and circumstances will remain in full force and effect.
24. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Missouri.
25. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions contain our entire agreement and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter.
I-29 to MO Hwy 169 (exit 2A), north 1 exit to Englewood Rd, west 1 blk to N. Summit St., north to Lakeview Terrace Mobile Community entrance, west 2 blks to Belleview, north to address.