Commercial Building Auction
Location: 7127 Old Route 5, Camdenton, MO 65020
- 2.5 MM (Niangua arm) – South end of the Hwy 5 Niangua Bridge
- 143 ft of lake front
- Approximately 1 acre (Includes the old highway 5 blacktop, bridge abutment and lake front.)
- Main building approximately 1689sf
- 400+ amp electrical service
- Partially remodeled in 2005
- 1500 gallon septic tank installed 2004
- New furnace 2002
- Ample parking
- Private well on property
- Waterfront bait shop and boat house structures (need work)
- Zoned B-2, General Commercial
With highway frontage AND lake frontage, this unique property has MANY possible uses. Options include:
- Restaurant/bar with indoor-outdoor dining
- Bar & Grill w/patio
- Professional office (eg: accounting, medical, etc.)
- Call center (previous use)
- Retail/Sales office
The main building has served a variety of purposes over the years including successful restaurant/bar, office, and call center. It includes:
- Primary Room (L-shaped): Tile floor, 16’ bar w/service window, floor-to-ceiling windows , front entrance from parking lot and side entrance to/from patio and lake. Panoramic lake views!
- Service/Kitchen area (9×20): Tile floor, 3-part dishwashing sink + 2 utility sinks, double door closet, service window to bar, access to Primary Room and Storage.
- Dry Storage/Work Areas (14×32 & 9×13): Concrete floor, front and back entrances plus access to Service/Kitchen Area, 13 outlets, walk-in cooler
3 Easy Ways to Buy:
1. Bid live in person. Registration opens onsite at 10am.
2. Bid live online. Advance registration required.
3. Make an offer in advance. Call us for details.
- Originally listed at $399,000. Seller’s reserve (minimum) only $165,000!
- Buyer’s Premium only 5%!
- Bid live onsite or online from home!
- Broker/agent participation welcome!
- Pre-auction offers welcome
Auctioneer’s Note: We are excited to be offering this unusual commercial property at public auction. Where else can you find great highway visibility PLUS excellent lake frontage PLUS expansive main channel views? Though listed originally for $399,000, the seller’s auction reserve is only $165,000 – a discount of nearly 60%! Come and bid YOUR price!
Auction produced is proud cooperation with The Beeler Group, RE/MAX Lake of the Ozarks.
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Registration will begin one hour before the auction. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number, social security number, and a valid driver’s license. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions.
The successful bidder(s) shall be required to make a 5% down payment of the total purchase price at the auction site immediately following the close of bidding. Cash, cashier’s check or personal or business check will be accepted for the down payment
Financing is not a contingency of sale in this offering. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that potential bidders ensure in advance that they are able to obtain the necessary financing to close the transaction.
The successful bidder(s) shall execute a purchase agreement at the auction site immediately following the close of bidding. All final bid prices are subject to Seller approval, unless announced otherwise.
Buyer(s) shall close within 30 days of the auction date. Possession will be delivered at closing subject to any remaining rights of the current tenant(s).
EVIDENCE OF TITLE
Seller shall furnish at seller’s expense evidence of title insurability. Cost for the purchase of the title insurance policy is the responsibility of the buyer.
REAL ESTATE TAXES & ASSESSMENTS:
2011 taxes are to be prorated as of the closing date.
EASEMENTS AND LEASES:
Sale of said property is subject to any and all easements of record and any and all leases.
Cates Auction & Realty Co., Inc. and its representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller.
A buyer’s premium of five percent (5%) shall be added to the high bid and included in the total purchase price to be paid by the successful bidder(s).
A commission will be paid to any properly licensed Broker who registers a successful buyer according to the appropriate Broker Participation Agreement. This form is available from the Auction Company and must be completed and returned no later than 48 hours prior to the auction.
DISCLAIMERS AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES
The information in the auction advertising was obtained from sources believed to be accurate, but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. All sketches and dimensions are approximate. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the auction company. All bidders are responsible for conducting their own inspections, investigations, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. The property is being offered on an “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis and no warranty or representations, expressed or implied, is made by the Seller or the auction company. All announcements made by the Auctioneer during the auction take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. All information contained in the advertising and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement. Advertising may contain pictures of wildlife and other items that are for illustrative purposes only. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller up to, but not beyond the Seller’s reserve (if applicable). The Property is available for and subject to sale prior to auction.
Highway 5 to Lake Rd 5-77 west. Right on Old Route 5 to end of the road.