Location: 138 River Oaks Drive, Camdenton, MO 65020
This well-conceived floor plan is loaded with all the features you expect in a luxury home including spacious rooms with soaring ceilings and huge windows, diverse living areas, and even an elevator. Entertaining is a breeze with a variety of decks (1900sf!), theater and billiards rooms, multiple kitchens and gathering spaces. The home is filled with extra architectural details, high-end finishes, and the finest materials.
MAIN FLOOR 2319sf
· Arches, columns and custom woodwork.
· Granite tile and imported exotic rosewood floors.
· Large arched double-columned entry portico w/stucco & stone detailing and beautiful leaded glass leads to barrel-vaulted foyer.
· Great Room with 14 ft ceilings, wall of windows with spectacular views, heavy crown molding, gas fireplace w/granite surround, beautiful built-in bookcases and entertainment features.
· Casual Dining Room w/screened porch access.
· Gourmet Kitchen w/custom 2-toned cabinets, granite counters, striking custom-painted hood, Kitchen Aid Architectural Stainless Series appliances and 42” built-in refrigerator. Huge island with contrasting granite, hand-rubbed finish and seating for 4.
· Master Suite w/coffered ceiling, breathtaking views, and deck access.
· Opulent Master Bath features his/hers walk-in closets, jetted corner tub w/barrel ceiling and one-of-a-kind custom tiled shower w/body spray.
· Corner Screened Porch (18×18) includes built-in grilling center w/updraft hood.
· Open deck (306sf) offers expansive views from high above the Lake.
· Oversized 3-car Garage w/attic & closet space.
MIDDLE LEVEL 2920sf
· Spacious Great Room w/fantastic views, stone fireplace (gas) w/flat panel TV and built-in bookcases.
· Hand-sculpted hard wood floors.
· Large full-service bar area features granite counters on 3-sided bi-level bar, hammered sink, hand-rubbed custom cabinets w/bubble glass fronts, under-counter refrigeration, ice-maker, microwave & dishwasher.
· Fully wired 600sf Media Room w/waffle ceiling and theater sconce lighting.
· Wainscoted Billiard Room w/plenty of space to play and party.
· 2 Guest Suites w/baths
· 543 sq. ft. Covered Deck
LOWER LEVEL 1994 sf
· Family Room w/tiled floors, great lake views, and deck/dock access
· Full Kitchen w/stainless steel appliances and ice-maker
· Second Master Suite features full bath w/custom tiled shower
· Guest Suite w/bath
· 781 sq. ft. Covered Deck
· Martini Deck
· Full Bath
· Storage Room
ADDITIONAL HOME FEATURES
· 3-story elevator
· Laundry and separate HVAC on each floor
· Cart path to dock
· East exposure
· Striking stucco exterior with stone accents
· 125 ft of seawalled frontage w/dock permit
· Wired for full audio, video and security
· Low E tinted argon filled Peachtree wood & metal clad windows
· Solid core 8’ doors, 7” base, 10’ ceilings
· Fully landscaped and irrigated front and back
· Over 1,900 sq. ft. of decks w/stamped/colored concrete (includes open, covered, and screened areas!)
True to their reputation, Brent & Susan Calvert designed a masterpiece when they built this model home to showcase some of the best building features and finishes available. They’ve chosen auction to expedite the sale of this extraordinary home while they focus on the rest of River Oaks as well as other company projects. This represents a tremendous opportunity for you to own one of the best homes at the Lake of the Ozarks on one of the best parts of the Lake. Please join us on June 5th and bid your price!
· Auction: Saturday, June 5th, 1:00pm
· Previews: Sat & Sun, May 15th & 16th, 22nd & 23rd, 29th & 30th; 12-2pm
· 7,200 sq. ft. model home
· 5 bedrooms; 6 full baths; 2 half baths
· 125 ft of seawalled frontage
· 31 MM; Linn Creek Cove
· 1-Year HSA home warranty w/5 Star Upgrade included!
New to Auction? 4 Quick Tips:
- Research the property and auction terms at www.CatesAuction.com. Be sure to download the “Property Information Package”.
- Attend an open house event to tour the property and talk with auction representatives/agents.
- Ask questions. Call toll free 1.877.781.1134 or email Sold@CatesAuction.com. We’ll be glad to help!
- Come prepared. You’ll need your driver’s license to bid and your earnest money deposit ready if you are the winning bidder.
A WORD ABOUT RIVER OAKS
Situated on the calm, deep waters of the Linn Creek arm, River Oaks is a gated, luxury home development that offers sweeping views of the Lake. Residents enjoy easy water and land access to area amenities without the congestion and overcrowding so common in other parts of the Lake. Convenience and prestige merge into perfect lake living at River Oaks!
HOMES BY CALVERT DEVELOPMENT
For nearly 30 years, Calvert Development has followed the same oft-repeated philosophy: To offer quality construction, dependability and honesty. During that time the company has developed lakefront communities, built custom homes, and established a coveted reputation for the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. River Oaks is the latest in a long line of successful projects for Calvert Development.
3 EASY WAYS TO BUY:
1. Bid live on-site
2. Bid live online
3. Bid live in Kansas City
(Visit www.CatesAuction.com or call our office for details)
Agents – Bring your buyers and earn your commissions!
PRE-AUCTION OFFERS ENCOURAGED! Call for details.
Can’t make it to the auction? Live online bidding is available! (Advance registration required.)
Summary of terms: 10% down day of sale ($25,000 in certified funds plus personal check). Balance in 30 days at closing. 10% buyers fee. Seller provides prelim. title commitment; buyer provides title insurance. Taxes prorated to closing. Property sells as-is, free & clear of liens. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Complete Terms & Conditions, detailed Property Information Package and additional pictures available at www.CatesAuction.com.
Contact: David Baumgartner
Bank of Versailles
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REGISTRATION: Registration will begin one hour before the auction. All bidders must provide name, address, phone number, social security number, and a valid driver’s license. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions.
DOWN PAYMENT: The successful bidder(s) shall be required to make a 10% non-refundable down payment of the total purchase price at the auction site immediately following the close of bidding. A $25,000 cashier’s check shall be required to bid and presented at registration unless you have made other arrangements with the Auction Company. The cashier’s check should be made payable to yourself and then shall be endorsed over to the escrow agent if you are a successful bidder. A personal or business check to bring the balance up to 10% will be accepted.
FINANCING: Financing is not a contingency of sale in this offering. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that potential bidders ensure in advance that they are able to obtain the necessary financing to close the transaction.
CONTRACT SIGNING: The successful bidder(s) shall execute a purchase agreement at the auction site immediately following the close of bidding. All final bid prices are subject to Seller approval, unless announced otherwise.
CLOSING: Buyer(s) shall close within 30 days of the auction date. Possession will be delivered at closing.
EVIDENCE OF TITLE: Seller shall furnish at seller’s expense evidence of title insurability. Cost for the purchase of the title insurance policy is the responsibility of the buyer.
REAL ESTATE TAXES, ASSESSMENTS, & EASEMENTS: 2010 taxes are to be prorated as of the closing date. Sale of said property is subject to any and all easements of record.
AGENCY: Cates Auction & Realty Co., Inc. and its representatives are Agents of the Seller.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A buyer’s premium of ten percent (10%) shall be added to the high bid and included in the total purchase price to be paid by the successful bidder(s).
BROKER PARTICIPATION: A commission will be paid to any properly licensed Broker who registers a successful buyer according to the appropriate Broker Participation Agreement. This form is available from the Auction Company and must be completed and returned no later than 48 hours prior to the auction.
DISCLAIMERS AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: The information in the auction advertising was obtained from sources believed to be accurate, but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. All sketches and dimensions are approximate. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the auction company. All bidders are responsible for conducting their own inspections, investigations, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. The property is being offered on an “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis and no warranty or representations, expressed or implied, is made by the Seller or the Auction Company. The auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller up to the Seller’s minimum, if applicable. All announcements made by the Auctioneer during the auction take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. All information contained in the advertising and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement. Property available for and subject to sale prior to auction.
Hwy 5 to Pier 31 Road (5-89), R on Tranquil (5-89U), L on Maywood (5-89UF), R into 3 Rivers entrance, R on River Oaks to home.