6817 Bay Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11204
Auction Location: 155 Terminal Dr, Plainview, NY 11803
Bank Approved Auction
23,900 Sq Ft Bensonhurst Development Site
Prime Retail/Residential Opportunity · 66,000+ Buildable Sq Ft
- 6817 Bay Parkway, Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York 11204
- Block: 6575 Lot: 1
- Corner of Bay Parkway and West 10th Street
- Prime Location Near Many New Developments
- Located on Bus Route with Subway Station Just a few Blocks Away
- Former Location of Marboro Movie Theater
- Building was Demolished and Land is Graded
- Zoned C4-2A/R5B
- Zoning Provides for a Many Potential Uses
- 66,000+ Buildable Sq Ft (See Attached Zoning Analysis)
- Lot Size: 23,900 Sq Ft (Irregular)
- 329 Total Feet of Road Frontage
- Frontage on Bay Parkway: 137.5 Feet
- Frontage on West 10th Street: 191.75 Feet
- Annual Real Estate Taxes (08′-09′): Approx $44,500
- Deed Restriction: Restriction Against Motion Picture Theater Use for Next 17 Years
- Please Click the “Documents” tab for Detailed Information/Documents
- Telephonic Bidding Available – Please call for details
- Mortgagee/Bank Financing Available – See Below for Details
Inspections/Viewings: Please call 516.349.7022 to schedule your appointment.
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, November 19th at 11:00 am. Registration begins at 10:00 am.
Auction Location: Sells at the office of the Auctioneer; 155 Terminal Drive, Plainview, NY 11803.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold with insurable title, free & clear of all liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a certified check in the amount of $300,000, made payable to “David R. Maltz & Co., Inc.”. Closing must occur within 45 days after the auction. Seller will grant a 30 day extension to closing with the posting of an additional 10 percent deposit. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two percent (2%) commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
Buyer’s Premium: A six percent (6%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the purchaser.
Financing: Bank/Mortgagee shall offer 50% financing to qualified bidders. Please contact Eitan Bouskila at 516.349.7022 for details and qualification information.
Sold in Conjunction with TransAtlantic Capital Advisors
David R. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 762794
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
This property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made or deemed to be made by the Seller, Auction Company or any of their respective Agents. The information contained herein was derived from sources considered to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. The information provided herein has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified or audited. It is the responsibility of the Buyer and/or Buyer’s Broker to determine the accuracy of all information, measurements and specifications of the property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction Sale to determine the suitability of the property for their own use.
Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.
Please download “Terms & Conditions of Sale” under “Documents” tab.