There are many factors to consider when selling luxury property. Pricing is a critical factor. Some real estate agents and their clients make the mistake of setting the price too high at the beginning, which quickly deters prospective buyers. Others set the price too low, robbing the seller of receiving the true market value of their property. Effective marketing is also key when selling any luxury property. A cookie-cutter approach or an inexperienced marketer can miss essential buyers and cost a seller thousands of dollars.
Do you have luxury property in the greater Kansas City area you are looking to sell? Cates Auction & Realty Company specializes in customized, high-impact marketing exposure, date-certain sales, and competitive bidding. We understand the many challenges selling high-end properties presents. We also know how to develop and implement a successful strategy to motivate qualified buyers and ensure you get the true market value for your unique property.
Types of Luxury Real Estate Properties Sold by Cates Auction & Realty Company
Cates Auctions & Realty Company can help you sell virtually any type of luxury property in the greater Kansas City area and surrounding regions. Examples of properties sold include:
- Lakefront properties
- Grand estates
- Gated mansions
- Luxury ranches
- Custom homes
- Executive houses
Many of these properties afford lifestyles with amenities such as swimming pools, golf courses, tennis courts, boating, clubhouses, fitness facilities and more.
Benefits of Selling Luxury Properties at Auction
When you choose to sell luxury real estate with Cates Auction & Realty Company, you get:
- True Market Value for Your Property: An improperly priced luxury property may linger on the market far longer that it should or fail to provide sellers with the appropriate return on their investment. At Cates Auction & Realty Company, we take all the guesswork out of establishing the “correct” listing price for your luxury real estate. When you sell luxury real estate at auction, you get access to qualified buyers who must compete for your property. This ensures you will receive the true market value for your home, as well as a faster, simpler sale process.
- Sophisticated, Aggressive Marketing: When you sell with Cates Auction & Realty Company, you benefit from a comprehensive array of online and print marketing tools and programs. We will work with you to develop a customized saturation marketing campaign that allows you to reach a large number of qualified buyers. Examples of the many sophisticated marketing tools we use include:
- Professionally created signage and brochures
- Dedicated Web page complete with photos, video, links, downloads and valuable buyer resources
- Custom designed direct mail pieces sent to precisely targeted households
- Detailed property information packages for serious buyers
- Multiple digital and social networking campaigns
- Massive online exposure to Realtors and buyers
- Print media advertising consisting of newspapers, magazines and specialty publications
- Simple, Hassle-Free Selling Process: Our luxury real estate auctions in the greater Kansas City area dramatically simplify the entire selling procedure. The compressed timeframe of the auction format eliminates the headache of constant, ongoing property showings. You don’t have to perform extensive renovations – you can sell your property in “as is” condition without any buyer contingencies allowed. Additionally, there are no protracted negotiations involved with the auction process.
Considering Selling Your Luxury Property at Cates Auction?
Cates Auction Real Estate Company has been helping property owners get the best value for their real estate since 1942. We’re known throughout the Kansas City metro area and beyond for our highly customized, client-focused service approach and our award-winning auction marketing. Our clients love the many benefits our auction terms and conditions provide.
Take the next step to selling your luxury real estate at auction by filling out and submitting our free property analysis form today.