Real Estate Auctions Since 1942
About Cates Marketing Advantage
No matter how skilled the auctioneer conducting an auction, the ultimate success of the event is determined in large measure by the people who are present to participate. A well-designed and executed marketing campaign is essential to getting the right number and type of potential buyers to attend the auction. Our sellers are kept apprised of all marketing activity and responses via weekly "Activity Reports".
Because there is a pre-determined sale date, it is possible to compress a lengthy marketing campaign into just a few short weeks, thereby dramatically increasing the amount of exposure given to your property. Using a wide variety of channels, we can effectively communicate not only the details of the property, but also the sense of urgency required for successful ownership.
A typical saturation marketing campaign for an auction will include a combination of the following channels:
- Signage (on property & directional)
- Dedicated web page w/photo gallery, links, and downloads
- Email broadcasts (house and specialty lists)
- Social networking
- Internet listing services (MLS and property-specific)
- Print media (newspapers, magazines, journals, specialty publications)
- Direct mail (house and targeted lists)
- Press releases
- Pre-sale site inspections
- Property Information Packages
- Buyer's agents
Search results from previous auctions.
Partner with Cates and earn your commisions!Refer a Seller Convert a Listing Represent a Buyer Join Our Team
Financing your auction purchase.Learn More Calculator
Search the latest auction news from Cates Auction.Click for Latest News & Events
A list of our strategic partnerships.Associations Real Estate Companies Service Providers