About Selling at AuctionAn auction is a highly efficient and expeditious way to sell any type of real estate. The terms are straightforward and competitive bidding generates market value. Below are some key benefits our sellers enjoy.
BENEFITS TO THE AUCTION SELLER:
- The sale cycle is compressed and time specific
- There is no risk of overpricing or underpricing the property
- Auction heightens buyer interest and attracts attention in a crowded market
- All properties benefit from a professional, customized advertising campaign
- Buyers come qualified and prepared to buy
- There is no requirement to do work on the property; it sells as-is
- Quick disposal reduces long-term carrying costs such as taxes, insurance & maintenance
- Protracted and unknown time on the market is not a factor
- “Saturation Marketing” generates maximum exposure for the property
- The seller knows exactly when the property will sell and can plan accordingly
- The hassle of ongoing showings is reduced
- The headache of negotiating is eliminated
- Contingencies (inspections, financing, etc.) are not allowed
- Competition produces market value
EXPERIENCE. How long have they been in the real estate AND auction business?
EXPERTISE. How many successful real estate auctions do they average annually?
CUSTOMIZATION. Do they offer marketing plans and auction strategies tailored to your unique property?
PROFESSIONALISM. Do they have a fully staffed office to handle all of the details?
TECHNOLOGY. Will they utilize cutting edge technology to market the property and to offer bidding options?
RELATIONSHIPS. Do they network with realtors and other established buyers?
Would you like to talk with us about a specific property you are considering selling at auction? Just complete our “Property Analysis Form” and we’ll follow up with you right away. No pressure or obligation whatsoever. We sell it all! When buyers have looked for executive homes for sale in Overland Park KS, or class “A” commercial properties in Kansas City MO, or agricultural land in Clay County OR anything in between, they’ve found it at a Cates auction.