You are wondering: How do I sell my house fast in Kansas City?
Many of our clients are looking to sell their homes or property in order to get on with new adventures, and they don’t have months to spend trying to sell, pack up and move out of their houses. They also don’t want to give their houses away!
At Cates Auction, we facilitate home auctions that make selling your Kansas City house fast a reality and at its true market value!
The Benefits of Professionally Marketed Home Auctions
Wondering how to sell a home in Kansas City in a month or less – for true market value? A home auction is the fast, easy, effective and hassle-free method that also helps you capture the greatest return on your real estate investment. With a professionally marketed home auction, you benefit from:
- Focused Attention: A home auction offers the unique opportunity to focus all of the attention on your property alone. In a traditional home purchasing process, prospective buyers may be looking at dozens of homes and putting in offers on several. An auction captures that attention and focuses it on your property.
- Remaining in Control: There’s no wondering when your property will be sold. You set the date of the sale, and you can build your organizing, packing and moving schedules around that date.
- Effective Marketing Opportunities: A home auction creates a sense of urgency that can be leveraged through ”saturation marketing”. Getting the greatest return on your home is all about emarket exposure and motivating buyers to act. Accelerated auction marketing is the perfect approach to maximizing both. Cates Auction & Realty’s saturation marketing includes but is not limited to:
- Digital advertising, listing services, online promotions
- Direct mail, telemarketing
- Newspaper, emails, brochures
- Realtor broadcasts, signage
- Realizing True Market Value: There’s a lot of guesswork in a typical home sale. You start by guessing at a listi price. If your home sells quickly, it’s likely you left money on the table. IF your home lingers on the market, it’s likely you overpriced it. A home auction surfaces the buyer willing to pay the most. That’s true market value.
- Keeping it Simple: The straightforward terms of a home auction mean your property sells “as is” and without contingencies. You don’t need to do any additional work to it and you don’t have to worry about negotiating with demanding buyers. Even better, the buyer also pays the sales commission!
- Quick Turnaround: Your property will be sold in 30 days or less. This is particularly important for anyone with high carrying costs or whose next move is on hold until the house sells. It’s also a benefit for anyone downsizing to a community that offers incentives for move-ins by a certain date. You don’t need the added stress of an open-ended listing.
Managing the Auction and More
At Cates Auction & Realty, we handle the entire auction process and work with you to help your home sell in a quick, streamlined fashion for true market value. We know you’re looking for the fastest way to sell a home in the greater Kansas City area, and we can help you sell quickly — but our services don’t stop there.
If you’re curious about auctioning your personal things, learn more about the benefits of our Personal Property Auctions!
The Cates Auction Advantage
Take advantage of our experience and knowledge when you want to sell a house fast in the metro Kansas City area. Since 1942, we’ve been working with area homeowners all around Missouri and Kansas to market and sell their properties quickly and efficiently for true market value. Trust the Cates Auction team when you need to sell your home fast in Kansas City.