About Buying at Auction
Buying real estate at auction is a simple, transparent process that allows you to bid based on exactly what you want to pay. Below are some of the benefits auction buyers enjoy.
BENEFITS TO THE AUCTION BUYER:
- Smart investments are made as properties are usually purchased at fair market value through competitive bidding
- The buyer knows the seller is committed to sell
- Auctions reduce the time required to purchase property
- Auction sellers are not holding out for unrealistic list prices
- In multi-property auctions the buyer sees many offerings in the same place, at the same time
- Buyers determine the purchase price
- Auctions eliminate long negotiation and waiting periods
- Purchasing and closing dates are known in advance
- Online bidding offers buyers the ultimate convenience in purchasing real estate
- Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other buyers
- Buyers receive comprehensive information and disclosures on properties via the “Property Information Package”
Now that you see how easy it is to buy real estate at auction, click here to see all our upcoming auctions. You can also join our email list to receive notifications of new properties.