2005 Chrysler T&C, 1978 Cajun Bass Boat, Antiques & More Ending 3/28/18
Ends: 03/28/18 at 8:00 PM CST
Location: Mission, KS 66202
1978 Cajun Bass Boat w/ motor & trailer, 2005 Chrysler Town & Country 133,152, Early American antique furniture & décor, Kenmore appliances, tools, fishing tackle, vintage sewing & Much More!
2005 Chrysler Town & Country 133,152
1978 Cajun Fish & Ski Bass Boat
Ethan Allen China Hutch
Gate Leg Wood Dining Table
5 Cane Seat Chairs
2 Cane Seat Wood Chairs
Wood Plant Stand
Wood Plant Stand
Old Oak Pedestal Round Dining Table
6 Old Oak Ladder Back Rush Seat Chairs
Kenmore Coldspot Refrigerator
Early American Floral Print Sofa
La Z Boy Recliner
Wood Trunk On Casters
Old Wood Trunk
Early American Headboard & Footboard
Vintage School Desk
2 Cane Seat Wood Chairs
Older Mattress & Box Spring
Early American Headboard & Footboard
Older Mattress & Boxspring
Early American Dresser
Early American Side Table
Early American Wood Dresser
Ornate Wood Mirror
Old Drop Front Writing Desk
2 Cane Seat Wood Chairs
Old Wood & Metal School Desk
Vintage Plaid Sofa
Vintage Plaid Love Seat Sofa
Vintage Wood Coffee Table
Vintage Orange Swivel Rocker
Vintage Wood High Chair
Vintage Low Pedestal Tables & Stool
Old Oak Carved Back Chair
Vintage Wood Magazine Rack
Vintage Pool Table
Cane Seat Rocker & Cane Seat Chairs
Vintage Painted Wood Dresser
Vintage Painted Metal Trunk
Vintage Embroidered Seat Chair
31″ Flat Screen TV & DVD In Retrofitted Console
Vintage Wood Dining Table
3 Vintage Dining Chairs
Vintage Chest of Drawers
Older Upright Freezer
Older Kenmore Washing Machine
Older Kenmore Electric Clothes Dryer
Old Ornate Wood Frame Mirror
Old Brass Oil Lamp With Glass Shade
Turned Wood Table Lamps
Carved Wood Framed Still Life Print
Pretty Little Wall Decor
Wood Sconces & Candle Holders
Snake Plant In Ceramic Pot
Cut Glass Serving Items
Painted Floral Bowls & Dishes
Z Gallerie Cake Stand
Blue Transferware Plates & Bone Dish
Pressed and Cut Glass Bowls
Vintage Ruby and Pink Depression
Group of Pressed and Clear Glass
Group of Linens
Nice Royal Haeger Console Bowl and Vases
Large Group of Candles and Some Pewter
Ironstone Tureen Bottom
Large Clay Pot with Live Fern
Yellow and White Cross Stitch Quilt
Nice Manufactured Quilt, Blankets & Linens
Vintage Reflector Oil Lamp
Copper, Brass and Ivy
Two Handmade Inlaid Bowls
Two Handmade Inlaid Bowls
Three Handmade Wooden Bowls
Group of Books
Carved Look Ceramic Hitching Post Lamp
12 Inch Square Stool
Four Small Vintage Pictures
Manufactured Quilt Top & Bedding
Group of Stuffed Animals
Group of Baskets
Vintage Samsonite Suitcase, and More
Newer Bisque Doll
Tureen with Large Platter and Bowl
Two Vintage Ideal Dolls
Brass Rayo and Vintage Lamp
Ironstone Pitcher & Bowl
Hand Made Antique Robe and Bonnet
Beautiful Antique Dress
Antique Baby & Doll Clothes
Two Vintage Hooked Rugs
Nice Large Antique Mirror
Group of Wooden and Metal Belt Buckles
Vintage Jewelry Box of Jewelry
Large Group of Bolo Ties
Two Vintage Wooden Boxes
Nice Hand Made Sterling Ring
Beautiful Vintage Mother of Pearl Pin
Group of Sterling Earrings, Pins, and Clip
Sterling Silver & Tigers Eye Men’s Ring
Jewelry Box with Family Portrait
Nice Group of Vintage Clip Earrings
Vintage Decoupage Purse
Group of Men’s Items
Electrolux Commercial Sweeper
Group of Christmas
Group of Ladies Tee Shirts and Sweatshirts
Group of Ladies Items
Nice Antique Ironstone Oil Lamp
Group of Men’s Western Shirts
Group of Ladies Belts, Hats, and Purses
Group of Vintage Neckties
Wooden Shoe Trees, Clothes Brushes & More
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Cleaning & More
Small Painted Wagner Ware Skillet & Corn Stick Pan
Four Piece Pyrex Nesting Bowl Set
Nice Antique Basket
Three Clear Canisters
Group of Vintage Items
Group of Knives and Knife Block
Pans and Vintage Trays
White Metal Step Stool
Group of Household Items
Large Group of Cleaning Supplies
Mexican Hat Chip & Dip and More
Crock Full of Kitchen Utensils
Group of Vintage Kitchen Items
Brown Vision-Ware Bakers, and Clear Loaf Pan
Large Stoneware Pitcher
Group of Rooster Decor
Set of Town and Country Steak Knives
Set of Pfaltzgraff Copyright USA Dishes
Group of Pans
Group of Cook Books & Utensils
Large Group of Tupperware and Plastic
Trivets and Cutting Boards
Large Group of Vintage Pot Holders, and More
Vintage 10 Inch Square Refrigerator Dish
Clear Cookie Jar and Cake Cover
Group of Cornflower Blue & Corningware
Two Milk Glass Fire King Bowls & 1 Pyrex
Group of Wooden Bowls
Large Group of Ironstone Dishes
Large Group of Clear Glasses
Group of Kitchen Dishes
Assorted Baking Dish Baskets and More
Group of Handmade Dishes
Group of Household Decor Some Vintage
5 Vintage Tin Cookie Cutters and Wire Scrubber
Pink & Blue Hummingbird Stained Glass and Clock
Two Antique Wooden Paddles
6 Green Pillow Cushions
Vintage Quilt Block Throw Pillows & More
2 Framed Colored Pencil Landscape Drawings
2 Vintage Light Fixtures
Gone Fishing Lot
Vintage Wall Decor
Printer’s Drawer Shadow Box With Miniatures
Vintage Metal Wall Decor
Wooden Decor Items
Mixed Decor Lot
Handmade Wood Toy Train
Vintage Shoe Shine Kit
Vintage Electrolux Canister Vacuum
Vintage Braided Rug
Two Vintage Goose Neck Desk Lamps
Antique Crazy Quilt
Vintage Dart Board & Darts
Americana Wall Decor
Vintage Copper Kettle
Cast Iron Cauldron
Fireplace Tools in Stand
Vintage 19″ Doll
Ping Pong Paddles, Balls and Checkers
Two Vintage Handmade Felt Pictures
Anchor Hocking Punch Set & Party Set
Large Group of Assorted Size Picture Frames
Four White Plastic Lawn Chairs
5 Vintage Lawn Chairs
Home Made Wooden Toys, & Boxes
Vintage Round 30 inch Card Table
Vintage Silex Ice Cream Freezer
West Bend 75 Cup Coffee Maker
Group of Appliances
Two Cornflower Blue Corning Ware Coffee Pot
Home Made Worn Table
Group of Coolers
Group of Household Items
Clothing Bags, Cover Alls, and More
Vintage Grateful Dead Shirt
Two Pair of Men’s Boots
Vintage Glasses and Canning Jar
Vintage Tea Pot, Pitcher, and Roaster
Three Vintage Electric Skillets
Vintage Cake Cover & Scale
Group of Items
Laundry Items, Ironing Board & Rowenta Iron
Large Group of Paint, Clauk
Nice Medline Walker with Tag
Vintage Picture & Home Decor
Large Group of Tools and More
One Half of Wooden Ping Pong Table
Craftsman 8 inch Tilting Arbor Bench Saw
Two Antique Chairs & Little Work Table
Antique Chairs Work Project
Hanging Pool Light
Large Group of Wood and Pieces Parts
Aqua-King Wooden Water Ski
Acapulco Wooden Water Ski with Rope
Acapulco Wooden Water Ski with Rope
Welding Rods, Mapp Gas, and More
Clesco Sanding Drum Kit, Sand Paper, Sander
Craftsman 3/8 Inch Drill Drive Kit
Craftsman 16 Gallon Wet & Dry Vac
Vintage Tin Bread Box
Large Group of Tools
Green Wooden Box
Vintage Plumbers Snake
Homelite XL2 Chain Saw
Hammers, Hatchet, Wedges & Sledge
Four Wooden Handled Hand Saws
Craftsman Paint Gun & West Craft Tape Measure
Nice Pyrene Spray Pump
Hand Made Bench and Step Stool
Hand Made Wooden Toy Truck
Hand Made Wooden Toy Truck
Vintage GE Toaster
Primitive Ice Tongs, Sad Iron, and Jug
Old Bobbins & Spools
Nice Oil Lamp with Extra Globe
Old Wooden Box
Hand Made Lady Head Statue
Insignia Computer Speaker and CB Radio
Two Cast Iron Patio Chairs & Concrete Planter
Two Vintage Patio Chairs & Table
Sunbeam Grillmaster Gas Grill
Toro Wheel Horse 8-25 Recycling Rider Lawn Mower
Jacobsen Sno-Burst Snow Blower
Craftsman 2 Gal Air Compressor
Norcold Tek II Small Refrigerator
Craftsman Clean n’ Carry 4 Gal Shop Vacuum
Craftsman and Black & Decker Grass Trimmers
Die Hard & Everstart 12v Battery Chargers
Red Devil Grass Spreader & Lawn Tools
Sears 6′ Metal Ladder
Fishing Reels, Poles and Accessories
Boat Cushions, Flotation Vest, Umbrellas & More
Wooden Mechanic’s Creeper & Auto Supplies
Gas Cans, Paint, Oils, Sprays, Car Wash & Wax
Yard and Garden Chemicals
Three Cardboard Street Post Yard Lights
Two New Tires- Kelly & Summit
THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
AUCTION CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 beginning at 8:00 p.m. Bidding closes the first item at 8:00 p.m. CDT then closes 6 items per minute thereafter to the last item in catalog order.
ITEM PICK UP: Thursday, March 29, 2018; 12:00p.m.-7:00p.m.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
For any questions regarding this auction, please email us at email@example.com.
These are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for this online auction. They consist of this introduction and twenty-seven (27) numbered paragraphs that outline the relationship between you (“the Bidder”) and Cates Auction & Realty Co., Inc. (“the Auctioneer”). Throughout these Terms and Conditions, the terms “auctioneer,” “we,” “us,” and “our” will refer to the Auctioneer, and the terms “you” and “your” will refer to the Bidder.
If you want to bid in this online auction, you will first have to read these Terms and Conditions. And by placing a bid, you agree that you have read the Terms and Conditions and understand the terms are binding on both you and on the Auctioneer, and all parties will be expected to abide by the Terms and Conditions if any issues arise in connection with this sale. If guns are offered for sale in the auction, please note that per Federal regulation you must be over the age of 18 to bid on guns. Your paid sales receipt and a valid State issued photo ID verifying your age will be required for pick up
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully! They contain important information about the online auction itself and your rights and responsibilities as a bidder.
1. Registration: To gain access to this online auction, you will need to register and create a user name and password. You must be eighteen years old or older to register. You agree that all information that you provide during the registration process will be true and accurate. You will be banned from participation in the Auctioneer’s auctions indefinitely should you provide any false information during the registration process.
2. Credit Card: In order for the Auctioneer to process your winning bid, we must have a working Visa, MasterCard or Discover associated with your account with sufficient funds available to cover your purchases.
3. Bidder’s Duty to Update Information: Whether you are a new or returning bidder, you agree that if any of the information associated with your bidder number – including contact information and credit card information – changes at any time prior to, during, or after this sale, you will notify the Auctioneer of the change by updating your bidder profile.
4. Conduct of Sale: All bids, and credits in this sale will be made in United States Dollars. You agree not to use any hardware, software, program, or system that would interfere with the orderly conduct of this sale. You further agree not to copy, reproduce, or publically display any content from the Auctioneer’s website without first obtaining written permission from the Auctioneer.
5. Bidder’s Duty to Investigate: You are bidding based on the description and photos provided. Carefully inspect the description and photos for condition and finish. If you are not certain of the condition, completeness or suitability of a given item, please bid accordingly
- Photographs and Descriptions: The Auctioneer regularly posts item descriptions and photographs to aid bidders in the bidding process, and we make every effort to ensure that the descriptions and photographs that we post accurately represent the items being offered for sale. In some photographs, multiple items may appear to be joined as a single unit, however you should not assume that a lot consists of more than one item simply because various items appear connected or are featured in the same photograph. Also understand that, on occasion, the wrong photograph may be displayed for a given item. At all times, you are bidding on items as they are described on this website, not as they appear in any photograph.
- Bid Wisely: We want everyone to be pleased with their purchases and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our clients will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due to the Auctioneer nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
6. WARRANTY AND CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: ALL LOTS AND ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. NO ACTION TAKEN BY THE AUCTIONEER OR ITS AGENTS IS INTENDED TO CREATE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY AS TO ANY LOT OR ITEM IN THIS SALE. THE AUCTIONEER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, CONFORMITY WITH ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS OR REQUIREMENTS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, TITLE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY. IT IS BELIEVED THAT ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACCURATE DESCRIPTIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
7. When You Have Been Outbid: If you are outbid during the course of this auction, you will be notified by email, if you have chosen this option when you registered. You can see if you are high bidder at any time using the “Watch List” feature; items which you have put on the Watch List will show the bidder name of the high bidder.
8. Reporting Bidding Errors: You should carefully review every bid you choose to make before submitting that bid. The Auctioneer will not automatically assume that any bid, even a bid that increases your own lower bid, was made in error. If you mistakenly increase your own bid at any time during the auction, or make some other bidding error (e.g. placing your bidder number in the price field), you must immediately contact the Auctioneer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reports of bidding errors must be made via e-mail; phone reports will not be accommodated.
9. Timeliness of Bidding Error Reports: If you make a bidding error during this auction, you must identify and report the error before the auction begins to close. The Auctioneer will not undo bidding errors reported after the auction has begun to close.
10. Bidder’s Duty to Report Fraud: You are responsible for all bids made from your account. If you believe that an unauthorized person has gained access to your account, you must notify the Auctioneer immediately by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You must also report the incident to the relevant law enforcement authorities and send the Auctioneer a copy of any resulting police report. You understand and agree that if you do not promptly report any suspected fraud to the Auctioneer and to the relevant law enforcement authorities, you will be held personally responsible for all purchases made using your account and bidder number.
11. Changes in Circumstance: All aspects of this auction are subject to change without notice. The Auctioneer reserves the right to, at any time: (1) add or remove items from the auction, (2) split or combine lots, (3) add minimum bids or reserve prices, (4) cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule the sale of an individual item, lot, auction, and/or auction event, (5) make changes to the auction’s closing, inspection, or removal times, or (6) take any other action the Auctioneer deems necessary to effect the fair conduct of this sale or protection of buyers’, sellers’, or other parties’ interests. In the event a seller withdraws an item from this auction prior to the close of the auction, the Auctioneer may leave the item on the catalog and buy the item back on behalf of the seller to establish the Auctioneer’s earned commission and the buyer’s premium due to the Auctioneer from the seller.
12. Closing: the Auctioneer’s online auctions are designed to mimic traditional “live” actions. For this reason, this auction will have a staggered, dynamic closing.
- Staggered Closing: This online auction will automatically begin to close at a rate of 5 items per minute, every minute. Items’ closing times may be extended past their scheduled closing time, however, as a result of the Auctioneer’s dynamic closing feature.
- Dynamic Closing: The closing time of an item is automatically extended an additional 2 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the 2 minutes leading up to an item’s scheduled closing time.
13. Winning Bids: If you place a bid in this sale, and your bid is determined to be the winning bid, you become obligated to pay for the item(s) that you have won at the price you gave as your bid.
- Notification: If you end up placing one or more winning bids in this auction, the Auctioneer will contact you by e-mail to let you know which items you have won. This e-mail notification will be the only contact you receive from the Auctioneer about your winning bids; this means that you are responsible for checking your e-mail following the close of the auction to determine what items you have won. If you do not receive an e-mail identifying you as a winning bidder, it is because the Auctioneer has no record of your having placed a winning bid.
- Bid Inquiries: If you believe that you placed a winning bid, but do not receive an e-mail, you must notify the Auctioneer by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your situation by 9:00am on the day after of the auction has closed. You agree that the Auctioneer will be the sole authority regarding the identification of winning bids.
14. Payment: At the conclusion of this auction, the credit card associated with your account will be automatically charged for the full price of your purchases. For this reason, it is imperative that you provide the Auctioneer with a credit card that has sufficient credit available to pay for all of your purchases at the moment the auction closes!
- Suspension: You understand and agree that if, at the end of this auction, the Auctioneer is twice unable to charge your credit card for the entire amount of your purchases, the Auctioneer will suspend your online bidding privileges indefinitely.
- Chargebacks Prohibited: You agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any costs or fees discussed in Paragraphs 16-18 of these Terms and Conditions.
15. Buyer’s Premium: A 10% buyer’s premium is added to every purchase. This means that if your winning bids add up to $100, you will be charged $110 at checkout.
16. Default and Resale: You agree that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If you still refuse to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (1) any cost associated with the resale and (2) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
17. Picking Up Your Items: You are solely responsible for the safe and timely pick-up and removal of any items you may win at this auction. If you are unable to safely pick up and remove your items during the item pick up times that have been scheduled for this sale, PLEASE DO NOT BID. Unless stated otherwise the Auctioneer does neither ship, nor does the Auctioneer hold items beyond the published removal times. The Auctioneer will not issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and safely remove your items during the published removal times.
- Bidder’s Duty to Remove Items Safely: Again, you are solely responsible for the safe pick-up, removal, and transportation of your items. You agree that the pick-up, removal, and transportation of your items will be solely at your expense and at your risk. You further agree that you will be responsible for any damage that you or any of your agents cause during any inspection or removal period, and also agree that the credit card associated with your online account will be charged for any expenses incurred and/or repairs necessary as a result of any damage that you cause.
- Release Upon Presentation of Receipt: You understand and agree that the Auctioneer will release your items only after you or your agent presents a sales receipt generated by the Auctioneer stating that your account is paid in full. You further understand and agree that it is your duty to ensure that any agent picking up items on your behalf has a copy of your paid sales receipt to present at the pick-up location. You explicitly authorize the Auctioneer to release your items to any person in possession of your paid sales receipt. No item will be released to any person unless that person presents a paid sales receipt listing the item in question.
- Abandonment: You understand and agree that any item that you do not pick up during the published removal times will be considered abandoned. You understand and agree that you will be charged a reasonable fee for the storage, removal, and/or disposal of any item that is considered abandoned.
18. Disposal of Unclaimed Items: In the event you refuse to pay for or abandon any item that you win at auction, the Auctioneer will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, or disposing of the unpaid or abandoned item. You understand and agree that you will be personally responsible for all deficiencies including all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses associated with your delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, you agree to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
19. Non-Delivery: In the unusual event that an item has been totally misdescribed or is unavailable for pickup during the published removal times, you must immediately notify the Auctioneer’s onsite staff of the problem and file a claim for non-delivery within twenty-four hours. You understand and agree that if you fail to make a claim for non-delivery within twenty-four hours of your discovering the problem, your claim for non-delivery will not be honored. Claims for non-delivery may be filed by replying to the e-mail that informed you of your winning binds. Your claim must fully describe the nature of the problem that you have identified.
20. Claims and Choice of Venue: Any claim or controversy out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be settled either (1) in Clay County, Missouri’s Small Claims Court, if the claim in question amounts to less than $5,000, or (2) by means of arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, if the claim in question amounts to more than $5,000. In the event of arbitration, judgments upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction. You agree that all claims will be litigated or arbitrated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. Venue in every case will be Clay County, Missouri. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should any party file an action contrary to this paragraph, the counterparty may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs.
21. Interim or Preliminary Relief: Notwithstanding the contents of Paragraph 22 of these Terms and Conditions, you agree that the Auctioneer may seek interim or preliminary relief in a court having jurisdiction in order to protect any rights or property that the Auctioneer may have pending arbitration or litigation.
22. Liability: In all cases, the Auctioneer’s liability, and the liability of the seller of the items in this auction, will be limited to the refund of your purchase price. The Auctioneer will not be liable for any amount in connection with the postponement or cancellation of this auction, or the withdrawal of any item or lot from this auction. In no event will the Auctioneer be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this auction or any related sale or transaction.
- No Liability for the Acts of Third Parties: The Auctioneer is not responsible for any action taken by any seller, bidder, or other third party before, during, or after this auction.
- No Liability for Site Malfunction: You understand that this auction is online-only, and so relies on devices and programs that may malfunction without warning. You agree that the Auctioneer will not be liable for any error or inconvenience that may be the result of such a malfunction. You further understand and agree that the Auctioneer may void or suspend any sale, or resell any item, if the Auctioneer determines a transaction to have been affected by any site malfunction.
23. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Auctioneer and its employees, officers, owners, affiliates, agents, and representatives from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs, related to, arising from, or associated with you, your agents or representatives including, but not limited to, personal injury or property damage caused at any sales site or during removal or transportation of items won at auction, any dispute with another bidder, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
24. Limitations: These Terms and Conditions do not, nor are they intended to create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, or franchisor-franchisee relationship. These Terms and Conditions cannot be altered except in writing by the Auctioneer.
25. Severability: If any term, provision, paragraph, condition, or other portion of this agreement, or the application of these, to any person, place, or circumstance, is held to be invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remainder of this agreement and such term, provision, covenant or condition as applied to other persons, places and circumstances will remain in full force and effect.
26. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Missouri.
27. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions contain our entire agreement and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter.